Global Forging Industry 2012-2016 Market Research Report Published in 2013-05-10 by Technavio
Pramod Dige‘s insight:
Global Forging industry to grow at a CAGR of 9.42 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand from the Automotive industry. The Global Forging industry has also been witnessing the increasing sourcing of forging activities to low-cost countries. However, the increasing cost of resources could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Click Here For Download Detail Report – http://www.researchmoz.us/global-forging-industry-2012-2016-report.html
Global Forging industry 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Forging industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Bharat Forged Ltd., Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal Corp., and ThyssenKrupp AG
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Aichi Steel Corp., Alcoa Inc., Allegheny Technologies Inc., KITZ Corp., Mahindra Forging Ltd., Schuler Group, and SNT Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
See on www.researchmoz.us